Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tutorials!

Since this website has been gaining in popularity (thanks to the wikipedia!), I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that I will be posting up video tutorials on Twirling!!

I've already coming up with ideas of what to do for the introduction videos (i.e. how to properly hold a flag, twirl it, freehand, etc.).

Of course the terminology used in the succeeding videos will be based on what I was brought up on, but I do not consider myself politically correct. That's just what you call it (see Pep flags vs Short Flags)

So if you have any ideas on what you'd like to see or any concerns, feel free to leave a comment or send an email.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should create a comment box/chatter box.

John W. Key's 1st of 15 said...

Hurry, hurry hurry. I've been waiting for this and I am so happy that you are going to do it. There are a lot of people who need this. I am one and I can't wait!!!

bigtrick said...

Oh that seems so much fun. ^_^