As the new year draws near, we anticipate the competitions that come along with the 2008 year. For some, the only competitions they participate in are the USA Regionals and maybe the USA Nationals; there are, however OTHER competitions out there for schools to compete in.
I have, to the right column, a list of competitions occurring in January and March (February will be added soon) where the top Pep Flag schools are known to be competing in (top Pep flag = Nationals finalists).
If you'd like to participate in any of these competitions, here are the links to the respective competitions...
- 5th (link) (MR*) Sharp International at Schurr H.S.
- 19th (link) (MR) USA Regionals at Agoura H.S.
- 20th (link) (MR) USA Regionals at Orange Lutheran H.S.
- 26th (email) Winter Celebration at West Covina H.S.
- 9th (link) (MR) Sharp International at La Mirada H.S.
- 23rd (link) (MR) Sharp International at Sea World
- 23rd (link) (email) Centurion Invitational at Saugus H.S.
- 5th (link) (MR) Sharp International at Knotts Berry Farm
- 11th - 13th (link) (MR) Sharp International at Las Vegas Sports Center
Maybe this will encourage some schools to expand their competition season. I will update when I receive the list of competitions in February.
*MR stands for Medical Release Form