Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I made these for all the competing teams out there, as a special present for being a part of pep flags (all the pictures are under the cut); the teams who haven't competed yet still deserve some recognition for their hard work.

You're free to save to your own server, but PLEASE do not alter it in any way.

If you'd like me to make one for your team, just email me a picture of your uniform and competition flags and I can make it right away!



















*NOTE: after posting these pictures, I remembered I forgot to put the lines at the bottom for some of these schools. I tried my best to be accurate, but I guess I fell short. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

oxnard_twirlaholics said...

THANK YOU JEN!!! MERRY CHRiSTMAS!

Anonymous said...

thanks mucho
we appreacite this :].
they came out really cute && pretty.
<3 diana
&& the san pedro shorties.

Anonymous said...

WOW THEY R COOL!!!!