Saturday, December 1, 2007

For you

I'd like to remind the audience what the intention of this website is: sharing with you the ins and outs of pep flags. I'm afraid I can't do that alone, I'm just one girl from one team.

So I'd like to also ask you an important question:
What would you like to see here?

Please post with responses.

I'd also like to extend an invitation to anyone who would like to be able to post to this blog. Since this is about the entirety of the pep flags community, it'd be nice to get a point of view of someone other than me.

So, If you're interested in contributing content to this website, regardless if its, posts, articles, facts, history, media, or if you just have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to email me at jen.famularcano@gmail.com or leave your email (as a comment or just email me) if you'd like to be an author on the blog itself. You can post here and stay anonymous while posting what you want to a large audience. The only limitation I would give is to post your TRUE opinion on something, instead of straight lashing out on what you dislike.

I'm opening up the floor to ANYONE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering... where are all the old school videos from 2002 on back?? The majority of them are ci, carson, and narbonne, someone has to have national videos from back then of all the other teams that competed. It's nice watching all the teams progress/improve throughout the years! Do you think you can find some?